I downloaded the latest Eclipse PDT 3.5 (Galileo) from http://www.eclipse.org/pdt.
Unfortunately, I found a bug in the Remote System Explorer. I fixed it by downloading RSE-runtime-3.1.zip from http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/R-3.1-200906171400/index.php.
Hopefully, they'll fix this issue soon.
eclipse_installer is an NSIS installer I whipped up to make it easy to install version 3.2.2 of Eclipse, the following "Top 10" plugins:
- Web Tools (WTP & WTP-WST)
- Eclipse Platform/SDK
- C/C++ Development Tools (CDT)
- Test & Performance Tools (TPTP)
- Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF)
- Visual Editor (VE)
- Graphical Editing Framework (GEF)
- Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT)
- Business Intelligence and Reporting (BIRT)
- Data Tools Platform Project (DTP)
as well as these additional plugins:
- Java Development Tools (JDT)
- PHP IDE
- Plugin Development Environment (PDE)
Also included are these third party plugins: