License Terms and Export Restrictions
To download apache-2.0.61_openssl-0.9.8g.zip, you must agree to the following:
- You are not a citizen, national, or resident of, and are not under control of, the government of Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Libya, North Korea, Syria, nor any country to which the United States has prohibited export.
- You will not download or otherwise export or re-export the Programs, directly or indirectly, to the above mentioned countries nor to citizens, nationals or residents of those countries.
- You are not listed on the United States Department of Treasury lists of Specially Designated Nationals, Specially Designated Terrorists, and Specially Designated Narcotic Traffickers, nor are you listed on the United States Department of Commerce Table of Denial Orders.
- You will not download or otherwise export or re-export the Programs, directly or indirectly, to persons on the above mentioned lists.
- You will not use the Programs for, and will not allow the Programs to be used for, any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, for the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons of mass destruction.
You agree that U.S. export control laws and other applicable export and import laws govern your use of the programs, including technical data.
You agree that neither the programs nor any direct product thereof will be exported, directly, or indirectly, in violation of these laws, or will be used for any purpose prohibited by these laws including, without limitation, nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons proliferation.
YES, I accept the License Terms and Export Restrictions and I acknowledge that I have reviewed and understood the agreement and agree to use the language I selected in entering into this agreement.
In short, if you are a terrorist, do NOT click this button!